Our snapshot report is a quick first pass meant to provide you with a useful perspective as well as to introduce a few of our capabilities. The ultimate goal is to give an unbiased reality check and some links to peer job postings to compare against.
What we review
- Check overall grammar and language use for correctness (spelling, punctuation, proper names)
- Calculate a sentiment score indicating relative positivity / negativity
- Determine a reading level / language diversity measure for smarter audience targeting
- Scour the web for a few currently active, most similar job listings
- Provide some basic metrics to compare against your peers
How do we do it?
We use a mix of well-established (rules based grammar engines) and cutting edge tools (natural language processing such as NLPCloud's GPT-3 and the Spacy framework). These are the same technologies being used in-house at the largest recruiting firms and Fortune 1,000 HR departments.
To get started
Visit our private alpha/beta online form to request an invite when this report is ready for wider distribution.
When added to our service, your steps will be:
Visit our ~2 minute online form
Give us some basic info about your candidate search
Upload a job description
We return a few metrics to improve the JD quality and competitiveness.
For an expanded set of analysis with even more insights to improve marketability and a brief summary of our roadmap, see the description of our premium report.